Thursday, March 27, 2008

This is real BILL.



- Have ever thought about yourself seriously ?

- What do you think about me ?

I'm KOOSAM, KIM and 24 years old. I come from Korea. There are 5 people who are father, mother, old sister and a pet called Chi Chi. I think that our family is happy and peaceful. My mother said that when i was born, i was so sick, so my parents worried about me a lot. When i was a child, i had a dream that was singer. That dream is changed to chemical engineer because i was interested in Chemical. Also I used to do model activities. At that time, i learnt a lot of things. I wanted to come here before graduate university because if i finished school, i might get a job.

To be honest, The most valuable thing in my life is me. I know some people doesn't understand. I think the main


character in my life is me. I'm sometimes a cold-hearted person About every
my job and problems. However, I am usually a warm-hearted person, and I have touches of humanity, I think.
I felt exhausted lately. I hope everything is alright.

I want to go to graduate school at University of Calgary to study more with my major. If I go back to my country with only English skills, i won't be satisfied. I will effort more harder to get my goal from now on for me, my parents and my girlfriend.


CHIN UP~! Please Don't stop and Keep going BILL ...

" I DON'T WANT TO GET ANY PROBLEMS. I'D LIKE TO BE HAPPY IN MY FUTURE.. " , " DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHINGS. YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE HEAD. "

6 comments:

Kristi said...

You are so right!! I never thought about me being my most valuable thing...

Liliana said...

Bill
I love your pictures, I love your style, but I love much your personality. Thank you for your invitation of last Friday, because it was my first times in a pub of Calgary.

Marcia said...

hi Bill,

Please tell me more about it.
Should I try? Do you think it is too radical to me?

Liliana said...

Hi~ my friend ^^
Now I am going to be in the next program here, but I have one problem my husband and son don't have Canadian Visa, this situation is hard because they would like to visit to me. If my family doesn't get visa soon maybe I am going to move for other country so I can finish my English course.
I feel well in the Uof W, I love my teacher and I love my friends.

Eugene said...

Dear my BF Bill,
I'm thinking about that we met each other very well. I got a great friend in Canada who is Bill.. I'm serious and true. Actually, we are very different each other. Height, weight, school, major, thinking, character, and so on.. However, I think we are really good match. Eventhough we are often joke each other.;; Anyway, I think I'm lucky guy because I always meet a good person anywhere.. Bill too..
I got a airplane ticket today. I'll depart at 7:00AM on 15th, April. I'll really miss you and other friends. I hope that you have a awesome everyday in Canada. Good Luck dear My friend..

masako said...

Hi,Bill. Thank you for your comment! I wanted to study Kristi's class more. Because I stayed only 1 month. It isn't enoght time for me to talk with classmates... However I am happy to meet you and talk with you !! Thank you so much, Bill. If you have time, please send me E-mail and tell me about your wonderful life!! See you. MASAKO / makoronron@msn.com