Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Intoroduce wonderful Banf national park.



I went to Lake Luise from Calgary with my best friends and my lovely camera 2months ago. There was Lake Luise in Banf national Park. When we went there, there's temperature was -36 dgree, that was too cold. Although it was cold and chilly, We took many pictures and enjoyed trip.

I will introduce Banf national park in calgary canada. first, I heard my teacher that Canada has 34 national parks and reserves. Among them, the most famous and oldest national park, Banf national park, is in Alberta.


In Banf national park, there are many hot-spring
and many slope for skiing and snow-boarding. If you want to enjoy the skiing and hot-spring, you can do that. but you have to be careful wildlifes. many kinds of wildlifes live in there. you would rather read safety regulations before you go.
To be honest, I have never met extremely rough

animals, but you may meet them while you are travelling. If you meet a bear, you don't have to run away. you should walk slowly at theother side. I hope you have a good trip through my imformation.

No comments: